Pricing that scales with your solution
Need your Apache Kafka® cluster up and running quickly? CloudKarafka makes it easy to set up, plus the prices are tailored to fit your business. You can scale up or down as needed, when your solution grows or changes.
A complete, dedicated CloudKarafka plan, which can be altered and scaled to fit your needs – as you launch and as you go along. From development and simple projects to large scale production.
- Dedicated and fully managed Apache Kafka® clusters
- Easily scalable clusters and pricing – upgrade or downgrade
- No setup fees
- Great features included in the price
PriceStarting at: $95 /month for one node How is my montly bill calculated?
Unsure of what you need? Do you have specific requirements or a complex business model? Get in touch and we can:
- Help you set up CloudKarafka to fit your needs
- Help you with a free trial
- Help you with large payment volumes and discounts
- Answer all your questions
Create an account and get access to all the awesome features of CloudKarafka.
Fully managed clusters
- Installed and managed Apache Kafka clusters
- Have a cluster ready in minutes
- Select up to 9 nodes
- API access
- Zero downtime when upgrading multi-node clusters
- Add and remove nodes
- Increase and decrease RAM and disk size
Cloud Service Providers
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Regions all over the world
Monitoring and alarms
- Vizualization of cluster metrics with built-in graphs
- Custom alarms via email or push notifications to external services
- Send metrics, logs and alarms to third party
Security and compliance
- Authentication to Apache Kafka using SASL/SCRAM and certificates
- Firewall for enforced security
- End-to-end data encryption
- GDPR, HIPAA and SOC 2 Type 2
- Support engineers are available 24/7
- Urgent support for critical issues
- We commit to 99.95% uptime – SLA
- Invite team members
- Assign user roles and permissions
- Audit log to trace user actions
- Automatic security updates
- Scheduled maintenances
- Most recent changes in our changelog
- No setup fees
- Pay only for you actual usage
- Billed by the second
- Pro-rated billing
- Consume and produce from Apache Kafka in a UI
- Easy configurations for Apache Kafka
- Manage Apache Kafka users
- Manage Apache Kafka topics, incl. permissions
- Pick and update Apache Kafka version
- Log retention and compaction
- Multiple language support
- VPC Peering
- Two-factor authentication
- Login with SAML
CloudKarafka is supported in 69 regions worldwide
- Asia Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Asia Pacific (Seoul)
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo)
- Asia Pacific (Mumbai)
- Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- Canada (Central)
- Europe (Frankfurt)
- Europe (Stockholm)
- Europe (Ireland)
- Europe (London)
- Europe (Paris)
- Middle East (Bahrain)
- US East (N. Virginia)
- US East (Ohio)
- US West (N. California)
- US West (Oregon)
- South America (São Paulo)
- Asia East 1 (Taiwan)
- Asia Northeast 1 (Tokyo)
- Asia South 1 (Mumbai)
- Asia Southeast 1 (Singapore)
- Australia Southeast 1 (Sydney)
- Europe North 1 (Finland)
- Europe West 1 (Belgium)
- Europe West 2 (London)
- Europe West 3 (Frankfurt)
- Europe West 4 (Netherlands)
- Europe West 6 (Zürich)
- North America Northeas 1 (Montréal)
- South America East 1 (São Paulo)
- US Central 1 (Iowa)
- US East 1 (South Carolina)
- US East 4 (Northern Virginia)
- US West 1 (Oregon)
- Australia Central (Canberra)
- Australia East (New South Wales)
- Brazil South (São Paulo)
- Canada Central (Toronto)
- Canada East (Québec)
- Central India (Pune)
- Central US (Iowa)
- East Asia (Hong Kong)
- East US (Virginia)
- East US 2 (Virginia)
- France Central (Paris)
- Germany West Central (Frankfurt)
- Japan East (Tokyo)
- Japan West (Osaka)
- Korea Central (Seoul)
- Korea South (Busan)
- North Central US (Illinois)
- North Europe (Ireland)
- Norway East (Oslo)
- South Africa North (Johannesburg)
- South Central US (Texas)
- Southeast Asia (Singapore)
- South India (Chennai)
- Sweden Central (Gävle)
- Switzerland North (Zürich)
- UAE North (Dubai)
- UK South (London)
- UK West (Cardiff)
- West Central US (Wyoming)
- West Europe (Netherlands)
- West India (Mumbai)
- West US 1 (California)
- West US 2 (Washington)
- West US 3 (Arizona)
For testing and development we provide an Apache Kafka server that's shared between multiple users. Note that other users' actions may affect your experience on this server.
- Shared cluster
- Topic management
- Max 5 topics with 10 MB data/topic
- Max 28 days retention
- Certificate based authentication
- Consume and produce from Kafka in a UI
- Email and chat support
Frequently asked questions
How do I get started?
To get started, create a CloudKarafka account. Once done, specify your pricing plan by choosing between three preset levels or adjusting the number of nodes, amount of RAM, and disk size. Clusters are ready within 2 minutes.
Get started with CloudKarafka
When do I start paying?
It is free to create an account at CloudKarafka. Your payment will start when you create a cluster. You are billed by the second. As soon as you delete the cluster you won't be charged for it anymore.
How is my monthly bill calculated?
The cluster resources you have already designated determine your monthly cost. Furthermore, costs for data transfer are also included in the final price. Billing occurs at the end of each month, and you are only charged for the time a cluster has been available.
How much will data transfer cost me?
It's all up to how much data you send. If you barely send any data to the cluster, the price for data transfer will be almost 0. On the other hand, if you know the amount of data you send per month, we can help you with an estimate.
How do I delete my clusters?
Your cluster can be deleted directly if you want and charging stops immediately. In your account, visit all instances, press edit, and delete instance.
How do I cancel my account?
An account created with CloudKarafka can be canceled at any time. Log into your account, press account settings, and delete account.
Can I buy CloudKarafka at a marketplace?
No, CloudKarafka is not available in any marketplace at the moment. We hope to make this an option soon.
What happened to the old pricing plans?
The improvements to CloudKarafka were to resolve previous limitations with the old plans. With the many preset options, the current plan is more flexible and still covers all cases of the old plans. The old plans are deprecated but will still be available to existing customers.